The Ultimate Coastal Workshop
We pack an incredible amount into this workshop – starting from Robin Hood’s Bay and ending at Saltburn on Sea – we traverse about 30-40 miles of this beautiful historical coastline.
We concentrate on the sea, waves, fishing villages and the pier at Saltburn to end.
What You’ll Learn
Our Yorkshire Coast workshop runs this August – starting at 11 in Robin Hood’s Bay, we will show you :-
- Lots of fantastic locations on the coast
- How to use ND filters for misty water
- Exposure and composition
- 1-2-1 tips for everyone – what ever your ability level
- how to capture groynes at Sandsend
- rocks and buildings and boats at Robin Hood’s Bay
- Cobbles at Whitby
- Sunset at the fantastic vista point over Staithes
- Night photography at Saltburn Pier