The EPIC Yorkshire Coast Workshop
We pack an incredible amount into the Yorkshire Coast Workshop – starting from Saltwick Bay or RobinHoods Bay (if the tide is high) and ending at Saltburn on Sea – we traverse about 30-40 miles of this beautiful historical coastline.
We concentrate on the sea, waves, fishing villages and the pier at Saltburn to end.
What You’ll Learn on The Yorkshire Coast Workshop
Our The Yorkshire Coast Workshop runs this August – starting at 11 in Robin Hood’s Bay, we will show you:-
- Lots of fantastic locations on Yorkshire Coast a fantastic resource for future trips
- How to use ND filters for misty water
- Exposure and composition – how the landscape masters use the landscape and light
- 1-2-1 tips for everyone – whatever your ability level
- how to capture groynes at Sandsend – if the sea is coming in!
- black nab and a sea wreck at Saltwick Bay
- Cobbles at Whitby
- Sunset at the fantastic vista point over Staithes
- Night photography at Saltburn Pier
Food and logistics