Gone are the light, warm nights of summer – now it’s time to get your coat, tripod and torches and get truly creative with your photography.
In 2018/19, we went light painting each month – turning iconic Yorkshire Scenes into psychedelic colourful dream-like images.
In 2019/20, we’re going to mix it up and show you:-
- The Basics of Night Photography – in Leeds city centre – October 30th
- Light painting with torches & wire wool spinning – Roundhay Park, Leeds – 13th November
- Creative camera control with Xmas lights – Leeds city centre – December 11th
- Night Architecture – Salford Quays, Greater Manchester – 15th January
- Lighting Kirkstall Abbey – Leeds – 12th February
- Lighting the Landscape – Almscliffe Crag (or Cow and Calf, or Brimham Rocks) – March 18th
Each workshop is the second or middle Wednesday of the month, starting at 7 PM and ending at 10 PM – though some may go on longer if we want to keep going.