Austrian Photography Holiday 2017
- 19th – 23rd October 2017
- 23rd – 27th October 2017
OR Stop for both trips, save £100
- 19th – 27th October 2017
Full details of our Photography Holiday…
This PDF can be downloaded by clicking on the link below:-
Book Your Place Now
Register your Photography Holiday interest in this quick form or follow this link Booking Austria 2017
This year the trip Includes:-
- B&B on a traditional Austrian farm
- Breakfast and evening meal
- Transport for the full trip in Minibus – pick up and return to Munich airport
- 3 full day outings – locations depend on weather on each day
- Photography tuition on each trip
- Lightroom editing demonstrations on at least one evening
Photos from previous Photography Holidays in Austria
Our photography breaks offer some of the most stunning views in the Austrian Alps. They are ideal for any level of photographer to truly immerse themselves in the landscape and towns of the Tirol.
The Wilder Kaiser mountains greet us every morning as you look out of your windows – resembling the Dolomites, these are stunning and make fantastic images at any time, even star photos on dark evenings.
We offer 3 full day outings, with hosts Keith Holt and Adrian Wilson helping choose from dozens of stunning locations and helping you to take better images.
Choose from 2 trips in 2017 – the content and structure is the same, its just the dates which vary.
- 19th – 23rd October 2017 (£600)
- 23rd – 27th October 2017 (£600)
- 19th – 27th October 2017 – full week – (£1100)
Note that if you choose to stay for both trips, you will save £100. We may go to the same place on both trips and you can see things twice – so please be aware of this.